Pet Relocation to Cayman Islands


Bringing pets to Grand Cayman; An import permit, or valid animal passport issued by the Department of Agricultural, and an official veterinary export health certificate issued by a government employed or accredited veterinary inspector in the country of origin is required for the importation of dogs and cats. Please contact the Department of Agriculture for a Import Application Form and for further current requirements. Department of Agriculture Plant Quarantine/Veterinary Service Units
P.O. Box 459 GT Grand Cayman. Phone: 345.945.2267 or 949.4932. Fax: 345.947.1476