Pet Relocation to Trinidad and Tobago


Pets Moving To Trinidad and Tobago; To bring your pet into the country the following steps should be completed: Apply for an import permit from; The Veterinary Officer, Havelock Street, Curepe, Trinidad, West Indies
Tel. (868) 662-5986 or (868) 642-0063/4
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays. As well as the Import Permit, pets must be accompanied by a export health certificate signed, stamped, and dated within 48 hours by a licensed government veterinarian in country of origin. We have no details about vaccination requirements. These are guidelines only which are subject to change. Contact the Trinidad Authorities for current requirements.